1. General information
2. The administrator of personal data contained on the website is Symbio Media Group Sp. z o.o. entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) kept by the minister competent for economy, NIP: PL7811908820, registered office address: ul. Rzemieślnicza 23, 62-081 Przeźmierowo (Poland).
3. In the interests of the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Act on the protection of personal data, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all types of executive acts and Community legislation.
4. Personal data are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or to implement the contract concluded between the parties.
5. The website obtains information about users and their behavior in the following way:
– through information entered voluntarily in forms,
– by collecting “cookies”.
6. The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
7. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, eg to process the information contact.
8. Personal data left on the website will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
9. The data contained in the form may be viewed by the natural person who placed it there. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing his data at any time.
11. Links to other websites may appear on the Website. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are not supervised in any way by the shop.symbiomedia.eu website. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend that you read.
1. The website automatically collects only information contained in cookies
2. Files (cookies) are text files that are stored on the website user’s end device. They are intended for using the website pages. First of all, they contain the name of the website of their origin, their unique number, and the storage time on the end device.
3. The operator of the Shop.symbiomedia.eu website is an entity that places cookies on the user’s end device and has access to them.
– matching the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user, first of all these files recognize his device to display the page according to his preferences;
-preparing statistics that help to learn about the preferences and behavior of users, the analysis of these statistics is anonymous and allows you to adjust the content and appearance of the website to the prevailing trends, statistics are also used to assess the popularity of the website;
-possibility to log into the website;
– maintaining the user’s login on each subsequent page of the website.
5. The website uses two basic types of files (cookies) – session and permanent. Session files are temporary, they are stored until you leave the website (by entering another page, logging out or turning off the browser). Permanent files are stored on the user’s end device until they are deleted by the user or for the time specified in their settings.
6. The user may at any time change the settings of his browser to block the use of files (cookies) or each time obtain information about their placement in his device. Other available options can be checked in the settings of your web browser. It should be remembered that most browsers are set by default to accept saving files (cookies) on the end device.
7. The website operator informs that changes to the settings in the user’s web browser may limit access to some functions of the website’s website.
8. The files (cookies) used by the website (placed on the user’s end device) may be made available to its partners and the advertiser cooperating with it.
9. Information on the settings of web browsers is available in its menu (help) or on the website of its manufacturer.